Friday, December 13, 2013

RESTOCK THE SHELVES, PLEASE!

  12:15 a.m.                                                                                                                                            12/14/2013
                                                                                                                                                     

   Hubby and I are out grabbing a few items from the grocery store. Now, the grocery stores know  there's snow on the way and some folks going into a panic and buy everything. There were things still sitting and waiting to be put out. Of course some of the things we need are the things that didn't get restocked. The eggs were all broken up, there was no more vegetable oil on the shelves. There wasn't much bread left, especially no fresh bread. Most stores sell stale bread, but I must say Stop & Shop's bread is great! It's always soft and tastes nice. I appreciate that very much, thank you Stop & Shop! I had to grab some frozen pizza, and I was looking for shredded cheese, none left at all! I wanted to make ravioli. I forgot to get more elbows to make my baked mac and cheese. I guess I'll get it the next time around. Hopefully the snow storm will be a small one, no more than 2 to 4 inches tops. Have a great night all and stay warm.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment